Need a desk and some office space with wifi, snacks, good people, and the occasional ping pong game? Code for America has desks available to rent.
Code for America is located in the historic Storek building (155 9th St) in the fast-growing mid-Market area of San Francisco — a central location with great access to public transportation and the startup community. We are located just blocks from Twitter and Heroku.
We're looking for other companies who'd be a great part of our geeky, creative, social community. Beyond our fellows, staff, and other renters, CfA is the "office away from the office" for many civic-minded visitors to the Bay Area.
Desk rental includes:
- Wireless internet
- Access to five meeting rooms with AV and phone
- Shared kitchen including coffee, tea, snacks, etc.
- Basement (unfinished) with pool table, air hockey, foosball
- Shared printer, copier, scanner, office supplies -- be reasonable please -- not 1,000 prints of your new brochure :)
- Bike room (and bathroom w/ shower to clean up!)
Desk rental is $425 per desk with discounts available to non-profits. If you're interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Provide website feedback on GitHub.